As we welcome spring and summer, there’s no place like the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy the beautiful, multifaceted area where we live. Plan your perfect staycation adventures with help from the library.
Even though we live here, there’s always more to learn about our rich and diverse region. Whether exploring its natural beauty or visiting one of our charming metropolitan areas, Sno-Isle Libraries has books that can help. Here are some titles to get you started:
- The Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips: Use this trusted travel companion from Lonely Planet features 32 amazing road trips from two-day escapes to two-week adventures.
- Experience Pacific Northwest: Find unforgettable experiences and local surprises in and around Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver.
- Pacific Northwest Hiking: Get advice for finding the best trails in Washington and Oregon, including tips to find the best bites, beer, and campgrounds nearby.
- The Pacific Northwest Garden Tour: Learn from a veteran travel writer highlights 60 of the most outstanding public gardens in Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.
- Washington’s Pacific Coast: Experience the wild ocean snuggled up to wildlands all along the 157 miles of Washington’s gloriously rugged coastline.
Check out our extensive collection of PNW travel guides to find the one that satisfies your desires.
Borrow a Discover Pass
The Discover Pass is a ticket to paradise! With it, you gain access to millions of acres of gorgeous state parks and wildlife areas across Washington state. Borrow a pass from us for one whole week! They can be checked out at your community library or placed on hold. Visit the Discover Pass website to explore the areas you can visit.
Take the Library with You!
No matter where you go, you can take the library with you thanks to tools like the Sno-Isle Libraries App and Libby—Download them today to have free-ranging access to all the entertainment and information you need while you’re off adventuring.
Use Sno-Isle Libraries to explore the endless possibilities of our glorious region. Start planning your next PNW adventure.