Suggesting a Book or DVD Purchase
- Visit My Library Dashboard in your account and select Submit a Suggestion from the left menu.
- Complete the required fields marked with a red asterisk (*). If you don’t know the answer, please provide your best guess.
- If matches are found for the item you are suggesting, they will be listed. If none of the listed materials are the item you would like to suggest, click Submit Anyway. If no match is found, click Submit.
- Additionally, if you search the Sno-Isle Libraries catalog and no items are found, you can click on Suggest a title for purchase under Library services to submit a suggestion.
Accessing My Library Dashboard and Your Suggestions
Using My Library Dashboard you can submit suggestions for purchase and check on your previous purchase suggestions for the month.
- If you are not already logged in to your library account, click Log In / My Account in the upper-righthand corner of any page. Click Log In / Register and you will be prompted to enter your library card number and PIN.
- Click on your username in the upper-righthand corner then select My Library Dashboard.
- Select Suggested this Month from the left menu to view your suggestions and status updates.
- My Library Dashboard will also display a notification icon with any status updates. Click on the notification icon to open the message.