Lake Stevens Library
Learn more about front door pickup.
The building is not open to the public at this time. Public restrooms are closed.
|Monday:||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||11:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday:||11:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday:||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday:||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday:||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Sno-Isle Libraries is offering contact-free pick up and return of physical library materials. All online services and resources continue to be available. No
Reserve library materials
Contact-free pick up
When your items are ready, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call.
- Come to the library where your items are on hold.
- When you get to the Lake Stevens Library, call: 360-651-7184.
- A library staff member will ask for your name or library card number.
- A library staff member will then meet you at the library main door.
- Before opening the door, the staff member will verify your identity by name or library card number.
- You will be asked to step back from the closed door.
- The staff member will open the door.
- The staff member will place your items outside the door in a recyclable paper bag labeled for you.
- Take home and enjoy!
You may also return items previously checked out.
- Place your items in the designated crates outside the library.
- - Or -
- Put your items in the outside book drop, if the book drop is open.
- Do not bring return items with you to the door.