Sno-Isle Libraries is here to help you and your students have the best school year ever!
- Get a Teacher Card. Check out items for your classroom without impacting your personal checkouts by using your school email, mailing address, and phone number. Call your local library to get started.
- Subscribe to the Educator Newsletter to receive quarterly emails with resources, events, booklists, and more.
- Register for an Educator Workshop to earn WA State clock hours. Shorter workshops are available and there are two new offerings in the lineup this year.
- Discover how Student Accounts benefit students and provide access to library materials in the classroom.
- Request help from your local library all year long with the School Support Form.
For Students & Families:
- Encourage your students to sign up for a library card to access 1-1 online tutoring, books, ebooks, digital audiobooks, and research databases.
- Share back to school resources with parents and caregivers - direct links to online tools designed to help with homework.
- Add quick videos to your online classroom explaining how to find a tutor, cite sources, use catalog filters, and more.