Open a world of possibilities with your student account at Sno-Isle Libraries!
- Check out up to 10 physical items at a time
- Download up to 30 digital items at a time (eBooks and audiobooks)
- Access online tutoring and homework help for kids and teens
- Use printers and copiers
Your account number is:
- Darrington School District: DA + school lunch number (Example: DA1234)
- Edmonds School District: ED + student I.D./school lunch number (Example: ED1234567)
- Granite Falls School District: GF + school lunch number (Example: GF1234567)
- Lake Stevens School District: LS + student I.D. number (Example: LS123456)
- Lakewood School District: LW + student I.D. number (Example: LW123456)
- Monroe School District: MN + student I.D. number (Example: MN1234567)
- Oak Harbor School District: OH + school lunch number (Example: OH12345)
- Snohomish School District: SN + student I.D. number (Example: SN123456)
Your password/PIN is 1234. Go to Log In / My Account in the upper right corner to use your account.
A student account is free, without fines or fees, and valid throughout the year, including summer and school holidays. The account expires when a student graduates or leaves the district. A student account can be used in addition to a regular Sno‑Isle Libraries card. There is no physical card provided with a student account. Parents and guardians may opt-out of the student account program through their school district.