Use Interlibrary Loan to request items you would like to attempt to borrow from another library system.
- The first time you submit an Interlibrary Loan request, you will need to create an account.
- Fill in your email address and full name then select Sign Up.
- You will receive an activation email. Click on the Activate Account button to finish your sign-up and create a password for your account.
- Once your account is activated, you can log in to your Interlibrary Loan account to access your account. From here, you can submit new Interlibrary Loan requests and check My Requests for current or past requests.
- For more information or instructions, click on the FAQ icon (green arrow) in your account.