Do you need help? This list of locally available LGBTQIA+ focused resources can help you with support services, LGBTQIA+ healthcare, and ways to get involved in your community.
Imhurting Crisis Chat: A crisis chat service offered through Volunteers of America Western Washington. Chat or call experts 24/7/365.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Call or chat, 24/7 for help.
- Teen Link: A help line for teens, by teens. Receive support via live chat or phone call and access a wide array of helpful resources.
- 1-866-TEENLINK (833-6546)
Trans Lifeline: Trans Lifeline is a grassroots hotline and microgrants 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis—for the trans community, by the trans community.
Trevor Project: The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25. Chat, text, or call for help, 24/7.
- Text "Start" to 678-678
The HUB After School: The HUB is an after-school drop-in program offering social and recreational activities for middle and high school youth in a safe, supportive setting. Young people have access to games, art activities, workshops and adult mentors. Open any day that school is in session.
- PFLAG Whidbey Island: PFLAG Whidbey provides resources and support for the local community on Whidbey Island.
Cocoon House: Cocoon House is located in Everett and provides emergency housing and support services for youth experiencing homelessness or unsafe situations. Find the best phone number to contact based on your specific situation and age range.
Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center: Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center is a single location that provides ALL the core services needed by child victims of physical or sexual abuse so that families only have to go to one place to receive everything they need to be safe, to seek justice, and to heal. Find a hotline to report abuse and get assistance.
- 425-252-4800 (24/7 for reporting physical or sexual abuse or assault)
- GLOBE (GLBTQ Loving Ourselves. Becoming Empowered): Get involved and meet other GLBTQ youth at weekly support meetings in Everett.
Lifelong AIDS Alliance: Lifelong’s team of skilled staff partner with clients to overcome obstacles like poverty and food insecurity that stand between them and their best possible health. Each person arrives with their own set of strengths and challenges, and needs care that is just as unique.
- PFLAG Everett: The Everett chapter of PFLAG hosts monthly support meetings for members of the GLBT community and allies. They also provide resources for youth and families.
- Snohomish County Trans and GNC Resource Guide: This guide was created by the Ingersoll Gender Center to help trans and/or gender non-conforming folks with navigating resources in Snohomish County.
All Sno-Isle Libraries are safe spaces. Have questions? Contact us by phone, text, chat, or email to help from library professionals.