Unable to make it to the library to pick up your holds during regular business hours? Send your items to our new Express Lockers and access your materials at your convenience. Express Lockers are currently available at our Monroe Library and Camano Island Library locations.
To use the Express Lockers:
- Find an item in the catalog that you would like to check out. Select “Place a Hold.”
- In your account menu, select “On Hold” under “My Borrowing.” Change the “Pick Up At” location listed on the item to the an express locker location of your choosing.
- We will email you when your holds are ready!
- Visit the library and review the instructions on the front of the express lockers to open the assigned locker and gather your materials.
Items will be held for three days.
If you would like all future holds placed in an express locker, you can also adjust the preferred pick-up location listed on your account.
- In your account menu, select “My Settings,” then “Holds and Pickup Locations” under “Account Preferences.”
- Adjust your preferred pick-up location to the express locker of your choosing.
Questions? We are here to help! Contact us via chat, email, phone call or text.