About Mukilteo Library
- 24/7 book drop
- Air conditioning
- Automated external defibrillator
- Ballot box
- Bike rack
- Computers & laptop checkout
- Contact-free services
- Device charging station
- First aid kit (available from staff)
- Meeting Room
- Parking lot
- Self-checkout stations
- Sharps disposal container
- Single-stall all-gender restroom
- Study room
- Water bottle filling station
- Water fountain
- Bike lock checkout
- Certified wildlife habitat & pollinator garden
- Language collections: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish & Vietnamese
Visit room reservations for more information and to book a meeting room.
- 11 tables.
- 80 chairs.
- 1 display.
- Wireless display connectivity for Apple, Android, and Windows.
- HDMI and VGA inputs.
- Bluetooth audio input.
- Microphones for room amplification.
5 accessible parking spaces.
3 nearest accessible parking spaces have curb cuts. 2 accessible spaces have sloped access to the front door.
Main entrance doors are automated.
Materials are sometimes shelved on bottom shelves.
Some materials are shelved above 4 feet high in all sections of the library.
2 accessible self-checkout stations.
Storytrail is not paved.
Meeting room doors are not automated and are heavy.
Main restroom doors are automated.
Children’s restroom door is not automated.
Study room door is not automated.
Copiers are 48 inches tall. Please ask staff if you need assistance.
Building has noise dampening features.
1 of 2 front desk countertops is tall. 1 is 30-inch & 1 is 39-inch.
Learn more about accessibility at Sno-Isle Libraries.
Online Preschool Storytime with Miss KimMay 30th | 9:00am - 10:00amOnline Event
Virtual Play & Learn with Wonderland Child & Family ServicesMay 30th | 10:00am - 10:30amOnline Event
Online Toddler Storytime with Susan & DanielleMay 31st | 9:00am - 10:00amOnline Event
Talk Time Online for English Language LearnersMay 31st | 1:00pm - 2:00pmOnline Event