If you are looking for local resources to help you find food or housing in Snohomish and Island Counties, check out the resources we've collected.
Some people like to browse big lists of information to view the full range of choices. If that’s you, here are three comprehensive lists of state and county services:
- Washington State 211 - Search by zip code for services near you.
- Island County Human Services - Home page for human services in Island County, including phone numbers for multiple helplines.
- Snohomish County Human Services - Information about programs and services available in Snohomish County.
Other people prefer to view more specific lists, weeding out the information that isn’t needed. If that’s you, here is a selection of focused websites.
- Island County Housing Support Center - Housing Support Center for Island County.
- Snohomish County Housing & Community Services - Housing and community services division of Snohomish County Human Services.
- Food Lifeline Food Map - A map of food banks and meal program locations in Washington state.