Sno-Isle Libraries is currently offering limited in-building services at select Sno-Isle libraries.
To enter a participating Sno-Isle Libraries library, customers must:
- Wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth (ages 2+)
- Maintain social distancing
- Limit their visit to 30 minutes
- Maintain customer occupancy limits
Specific services available will vary at each community library. Please review the information below for more information.
Contact-free services are available at all Sno-Isle Libraries. These services include holds pick up, remote printing pickup, laptop checkout, and more.
FAQs: In-Building Services
Libraries are offering in-building services on different timelines. Some libraries require additional time to get ready for in-building services due to the unique layout of their library building. Please check your library’s location page, opens a new window to see if in-building services are currently being offered. More libraries will be opening with in-building services in the next few weeks. Some libraries cannot physically accommodate both in-building and contact-free services at the same time while also following state safety guidelines. Libraries in Arlington, Clinton, Mill Creek and Lake Stevens do not meet the guidelines and will continue with contact-free service but will not offer in-building options at this time.
Customers will be expected to maintain the following safety protocols:
- Wear a face covering that covers both mouth and nose at all times while in the building.
- Maintain the occupancy limit set for each library.
- Limit visit to 30 minutes.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Follow traffic flow instructions.
- Use socially distanced queuing locations while waiting to enter.
Some libraries will be offering higher-risk customer hours for in-building services. Please check your community library’s location page, opens a new window to see if they are offering higher-risk customer hours. All libraries offering in-building services will have building capacity limits and social distancing to help keep the spaces safe for customers who visit during other open hours.
FAQs: Contact Us
Yes,the list of community libraries and their phone numbers, addresses, and operating hours are available here.
Chat with us
- Chat with a librarian in real time. Supported chat hours are Monday- Saturday, 9 am–6 pm.
- Submit your question, comment or suggestion by E-mail and our librarians will assist you with your research, help get you started, or make sure your feedback is directed to the right place.
- Check the Locations & Hours page for your local library for their phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Text your questions to 360-810-5188. Supported hours are Monday - Thursday 8am to 9pm, Friday - Sunday 8am to 6pm.
- To expedite service, please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Your standard text messaging rates apply.
- Book-A-Librarian appointments will allow you to ask your question directly to library staff in a face-to-face digital setting. This free 30- to 60-minute session will provide you with personalized help finding information or using technology.
Yes, if you have a question, comment or suggestion, please email the library and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.