The Edmonds Library is closed until further notice due to water damage. Even though the building is closed, Sno-Isle Libraries is working to bring you library services and materials.
- Limited services will be available at the Edmonds Library pop-up, located in the rooftop Plaza Room. Visit the pop-up library to browse collections, check out items, and get information assistance. Please see the Edmonds Library page for hours.
- The pop-up library will be located near the library's main entrance on the following dates: September 25-26 and October 8-9.
- Adjusted pop-up hours due to limited sunlight:
- September 26, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- October 1, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- October 8, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Meet with a Librarian at Edmonds Waterfront Center to receive assistance with ebooks, online resources, & help with your library account. Thursdays, 10 a.m. - noon.
Holds and Returns
- Holds pickup is currently unavailable at the Edmonds Library pop-up. Holds can be picked up at the Lynnwood Library or any library of choice.
- Books may be returned to the drive-thru book drop at the Edmonds Library or at any Sno-Isle library.
In-person events are being rescheduled and relocated to local community spaces. You can find additional events at other community libraries and online.
Wi-Fi & Printing
- Printing services are currently unavailable at the Edmonds Library pop-up. Printing services are available at any other Sno-Isle library.
Wi-Fi is available from the Edmonds Library parking lot.
- Access ebooks, audiobooks, downloadable movies, online databases, and more on the Sno-Isle website.